Glyphs sets Këira (Warrior)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Glyphs sets Këira (Warrior)

Post by Këira on Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:27 pm

At this time we should be all able to know what are the glyphs, what they do and where can we find it, for those who have them all (or even not) i think it should be good if we post our glyphs configuration and, more important, explain why, I mean, why did we chose this configuration and not any other.

At least thats what I did so here I put my 5 congifurations of glyphs I have (If the glyph is on green that means it got the reduce point cost, wich, you should have)

Configuration 1 (Solo mode)

This set is spcifically for fighting BAMs alone, that means without noneone covering my back and no healing at all, its less powerfull than my usually dps set but it has more suvival.

Evasive roll

Glyph of Restoration20449  23 Immediately restores 3% of total HP for the next chain skill: Poison Blade.
 Glyph of Unending583Reduces RE cost by 100.
Explanation: There is no need to say that this is a MUST glyph, regardless the set im using this is always necesary

Rains of blows

Glyph of Power585Increases skill damage by 25%.
 Glyph of Restoration584Immediately restores 0.5% HP.
Explanation: I need the two glyphs to deal more damage so the restoration of health (It deals 14 attacks so its 7% restoration) would be increased to on a 25%

Combatative Strike

Glyph of the Sanative582Decreases HP consumption by 50%.
Explanation: I use this skill a lot, considering I do not have also the more duration debbuf I need to stack times enough to make this glyph a lot of usefull because the reduce of damage is highly less.

Death From Above

Glyph of the Swift263 32  48 50% chance to increase attack speed by 15% for 10 seconds.
 Glyph of Energy582Decreases cooldown by 30%.
 Glyph of Grounding585Increases endurance by 25 for 8 seconds.
Explanation: First I need to more endurance to gain more survival, wich is get increased by be able to casting as much as time as possible so I also need the reduce cd, and since im cast that much often it also makes my dps a bit higher by being able to get more attack speed

Pounce
 Glyph of the Swift602Increases attack speed by 30%.
Explanation: I like this glyph a lot, makes me very slowly if I dont use it and this is a very deadly skill that I cast a lot of times

Blade Draw

Glyph of Persistence284 77  84 40% chance to eliminate cooldown.
 Glyph of Advantage603Generates 1 additional Edge per hit.
Explanation: Necesary glyphs, shame I can´t use the 25% more damage

Backstab
 Glyph of Lingering602Increases effect duration by 50%.
Explanation: You would give thx for the 2 aditional seconds (1 on BAMs) that this glyph gives to you

Scythe

Glyph of Carving606132  58  98 Doubles the chance of a critical hit.
 Glyph of Sharpness605Increases bonus Edge damage by 25%.
Explanation: If you are a warrior on offence stance you MUST use this two glyphs, regardless any circunstances

-I use my edge to cut those who stand against me (Asträea)
Këira
Admin

View user profile http://seraphimianua.gratisforos.es

Back to top Go down

Re: Glyphs sets Këira (Warrior)

Post by Këira on Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:55 pm

Configuration 2 (Solo tank KNX or tanking KNXX)

The only times I do this set is just to tank Kelsaik on 10 or 20 people raid, because I need to focus on autoheal as well as I need to keep the aggro.

Evasive roll

Glyph of Restoration20449  23 Immediately restores 3% of total HP for the next chain skill: Poison Blade.
 Glyph of Unending583Reduces RE cost by 100.
Explanation: There is no need to say that this is a MUST glyph, regardless the set im using this is always necesary

Rains of blows

Glyph of Power585Increases skill damage by 25%.
 Glyph of Restoration584Immediately restores 0.5% HP.
Explanation: I need the two glyphs to deal more damage so the restoration of health (It deals 14 attacks so its 7% restoration) would be increased to on a 25%

Defensive Stance
 Glyph of Grounding585Increases endurance by 20%.
Explanation: If you tank you MUST have this glyph, end of the story

Cross Parry
 Glyph of the Pump604132  58  98 30% chance to increase power by 15% for 10 seconds on a successful block.
Explanation: If you are a good tank and even more if you are going to solo Kelsaik you are going to block all their attacks except double claws, wich that means that this glyph would be remain all or the majority of time active, giving you more aggro

Battle Cry

Glyph of Haste20649  23 Increases casting speed by 50%.
 Glyph of Luck20249  23 Increases chance of effect by 10%.
 Glyph of Threat20349  23 Provides 100% additional aggro.
Explanation: This is a skill that you are gonna cast as much as you can, unfortunetly there is no space on points for the recution of cooldown, but the other glyphs are more important and necesary than that one

Torrent of Blows
 Glyph of Threat20649  23 Provides 20% additional aggro.
Explanation: If you are a tank you will use this, thats all

Death from Above

Glyph of the Swift263 32  48 50% chance to increase attack speed by 15% for 10 seconds.
 Glyph of Energy582Decreases cooldown by 30%.
 Glyph of Grounding585Increases endurance by 25 for 8 seconds.
Explanation: If you are not blocking you are casting this skill as much as you can to avoid damage, so you will need both the extra of endurance and damage to keep aggo while you are surviving Kelsaik

-I use my edge to cut those who stand against me (Asträea)
Këira
Admin

View user profile http://seraphimianua.gratisforos.es

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top